Monday, September 3, 2012

Josh's First Entry

Steve:  Here is Josh's first entry.  Obviously, he wrote it a few days ago, but we hadn't typed it up yet.

Josh:  Today is the day we leave for our trip.  This day came up really fast.  I'm really happy about the house choice.  There is an upstairs and a pool.  We saw a picture and it looked awesome.  It is really hot there even in the winter.  So, when we are at the beach in the winter it is about 70°.  Think about it. Here in San Rafael, it is like 55°.  That makes me happy.  I like it hot.  :)

What I'm most excited about is that it is going to be kind of like Mexican food kingdom.  I love Mexican food.  What I'm going to miss most is my kitty, named Alley.  She is 17 years old.  I hope she lives through our adventure so that she is still alive when we get back.

That is how I feel about the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment