Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chloe: The Beach

Tomorrow is our first day of Surf School!







Chloe:  Today we went to the beach. I love how warm the water is here. You can just walk right in. My favorite part of the ocean is the waves. We went in really deep and went over as many waves as possible. I love when the waves haven’t broken yet, so it’s much calmer.  Once we were out of the water we decided to play in the sand.  My brother completely buried me in sand. We decorated me with lots of coral.  Once we got home it was already 5:00 so we had been there for over 3 hours. Later tonight there was an enormous lightning storm. When the lightning struck the whole sky lit up bright white. When the thunder came it was so booming that it sounded like an earthquake. You could even feel the vibration of the sound. The rain sounded like a giant using our house as a drum. It was amazing. That was a fun night.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone ok? Looks like quite an earthquake? Please let us know you are safe. Phil

    ReplyDelete