Monday, September 10, 2012

Josh: Surprising Day


Josh:  Today was a pretty surprising day.  


First, I got up, ate breakfast, and got dressed in my swimsuit.  That wasn’t very surprising.  But then we went to the school nearby and asked to volunteer for something.  They gave us a job.  It was to pick up a lot of trash on the beach.  I thought it was going to be fun, but I got bored pretty fast.  Here is the first surprise.  I found half a wet, sandy vest and cigarettes in wrapping paper.  Isn’t that pretty weird?  After that, my dad and I went to the beach and played in the waves.  Here is the not-so-fun surprise. When we came back and I was about to cool off in the pool, I reached for the beach ball (which I got for 60 cents) and I slipped into the pool.  My left knee and my big toe on my left foot started bleeding like crazy.  It was not fun, but it was unexpected.  I ate dinner, but to my surprise, I didn’t have to eat the chili that my dad made.  He actually let me make my own dinner!  And I already had nachos for lunch!  Now I’m going to bed.  Surprise, surprise…  J

No comments:

Post a Comment